- Ponderosa does not allow pets of any kind on the property. This includes "Companion Animals," "Comfort Animals," Well being Animals," "Therapy Animals," "Assistance Animals," and "Emotional Support Animals." However, Ponderosa is required by State laws and Federal Adults with Disabilities Act to allow "Service Animals." The term "Service Animal" has a distinct meaning in the law. A service animal means a dog or miniature horse trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability and whose work or task is directly related to the individual's disability. Under the law, the provision of emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship does not constitute the work or tasks of a service animal.Please notify our guest relations department in advance if an attendee in your retreat will be bringing a "Service Animal" onto the property. Please confirm that this animal is in fact a "Service Animal" and know that under Colorado State Law HB16-1426, it is a crime to knowingly misrepresent an animal as a service animal. For example, indicating a non-service animal is a service animal to bring it into a public business that generally would not allow animals on the premises.
- Ponderosa is a substance free facility. Alcoholic beverages, marijuana, and illegal drugs are NOT allowed on the grounds at any time.
- Smoking or Vaping are NOT allowed in any building.
- ATV's, scooters, and snowmobiles for guests are not permitted on Ponderosa Property.
- Ponderosa is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
- For additional policies and information please refer to our Contract Guidelines
Thank you for your cooperation.