Clothing: Ponderosa is located at an elevation of about 7600 feet with temperatures varying greatly throughout the day!
- Warm clothes
- Good walking/hiking shoes and boots (warm and dry)
- At least 2 pairs of shoes in case one gets wet.
- Jacket/sweatshirt, etc.
- “Grubbies” (clothes that can get dirty, muddy, etc.)
- Plastic bags for wet and/or dirty clothes
- Sleeping bag (in a large trash bag to keep it dry)
- An extra blanket
- Soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.
- Chapstick (it’s dry here)
- Water bottle
- Spending money for the Snack Shack & Gift Shop, quarters for balls in gameroom.
Please put camper’s name on everything! If you find that your child has lost something, call the Camp Office at (719)481-2482. Found items are only held for two (2) weeks after the last day of camp.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
MODESTY IS KEY!
- No tummy showing
- Tank tops must have straps at least one inch wide
- Bra straps / Underwear covered
- Shorts must be fingertip length or longer
- Pajamas are not to be worn in public
- Pants and shorts must be worn at waist level or above
Because this Summit Winter Camp is under 72 hours, our nurse WILL NOT be administering prescription meds. Parents and students need to thoroughly discuss any of your student's prescription medication needs with your Youth Pastor/Group Leader.