Our camp is located in the beautiful trees of the Palmer Divide at Ponderosa Retreat and Conference Center just east of I-25, south of Castle Rock and north of Monument.
Students and sponsors will stay as a church in dorm-style cabins with the same gender. Most of the time, they will be sharing with other churches as well.
Click on the link above to see what our dorm lodging looks like, and feel free to navigate our website to explore all Ponderosa has to offer!
If your student takes medication, CampDoc has a section to include that information. A Registered Nurse will be available for treatment of injuries and illness, but will NOT administer medications. Therefore, please clearly communicate your students needs with your Leader. While at camp, your student and Group Leader must work together to ensure medications are taken and stored appropriately.
- DO NOT send single pills in a ziplock.
- ALL medication (even over-the-counters) must be stored in original container.
- EACH CONTAINER must be labeled with the student’s name.
- STUDENT must understand and agree to NEVER SHARING medications with other students.
- SUGGESTION: Use one ziplock per student for all their medications, then label ziplock with student and church name.