Summit Winter Camp
>> RESCHEDULED FOR MARCH<<
For Students 6th-12th Grades
GROUP LEADERS: Reserve spots for your group by clicking the blue button below. Then secure your spots by mailing a check for your deposits ($25/camper). Your reservation will be confirmed via email with further instructions.
"More Than This" leading worship for both
SWC-A: March 19-21 Ryan Young
SWC-B: March 26-28 Mike Keahbone
TOTAL COST: $155 ($25 deposit + $130 Bal Due)
*Deposit of $25/camper secures reservation
*Deposits will be rolled over if paid before 2021. New deposits due no later Monday, Feb 8th
All Registrations Complete & Balance Due March 1st
*NO REFUNDS after March 8th!
CAMPERS GET REGISTERED by March 1st!
STUDENT CAMPERS: Use link sent to you via email OR click the green button below to register online at CampDoc. **Adult sponsors should use another link - please talk to your Group Leader** Payments should all go to your Group Leader not through CampDoc ... BUT FIRST:
- CONFIRM your leader has reserved spots for your group
- CHURCH NAME - Know how your church is listed in order to choose it correctly.
- WEEKEND A or B - Double check the dates your Group Leader chose for your church to come.
Contact your Group Leader or call Ponderosa 719-481-2482 ext#17 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual campers cannot register without being connected to a church. If you'd like to be connected to a local church, please call Ponderosa 719-481-2482 #17.
- No payments are made thru CampDoc. Confirm what your group's specific payment plan will be, and submit all payments to your Group Leader.
Make checks payable to: Ponderosa Retreat & Conf Center
In Memo Designate:
SWC-A (Mar 19-21) or SWC-B (Mar 26-28)
Ponderosa, SWC 2021
15235 Furrow Rd
Larkspur, CO 80118